The aims of our organisation are enshrined in our statute, which mentions the following five main goals:
- To develop and protect the natural beauty and cultural heritage to be found in the countryside of the Maltese Islands.
- To establish and to preserve the right of access to the open countryside and to the coastal zones,
- To identify and to ensure the maintenance of a network of public footpaths in the open countryside,
- To promote rambling activities as a means of education on the Maltese natural and cultural endowment and as a means of a healthy lifestyle.
- To organise walks and other educational activities and to disseminate among civil society information leading to a greater respect of the countryside.