The following are sites of Groups or organisations who support our objectives and aims. All links will open to a new window.
- Flimkien Ghal Ambjent Ahjar (FAA)
- Nature Trust
- Din l-Art Helwa
- Fondazzjioni Wirt Artna
- GAIA Foundation
- Friends of the Earth
Special Interest Links
- Nature and guided tours of Malta Personal website of Annalise Falzon.
- The Megalithic Portal and Megalith Map is based in the UK and seems to be a semi-commercial site. It has photos / information on prehistoric sites – including some lesser known sites from Malta.
- WeatherWild Plants of Malta and Gozo is a wealth of info for the botanically inclined and dedicated to Maltese Flora.
- Malta Organic Agriculture Movement (MOAM) is a totally independent and voluntary organisation set up in November 1999 to promote Organic Agriculture in Malta
- Ager Foundation – Site promoting agro and eco tourism in Gozo
- WalkMalta – A personal view of walking the length of the Island – a UK-based website.
- MaltaGardening – A website dedicated to all you enthusiastic gardeners in Malta and Gozo! Primarily, MaltaGardening.com has been intended as a place where one may chat and discuss a myriad of gardening-related topics, asking for (and giving) advice in a friendly, easy to access virtual rendezvous – but always with that “Maltese” bias, which we feel is sorely needed.
- Meteorological Office
- Malta Organic and Agriculture Movement (MOAM)
Public Relations and Marketing Officer
34/2 Gulju Cauchi Street
Balzan – BZN 1131
- IFOAM EU Group
IFOAM-EU Board Member (www.IFOAM-EU.org )
Rue du Commerce 124
Tel: +356 21448820
Mobile: +356 99423711
Fax: +356 21480301
Web Page: http://www.moam.org.mt
Ramblers Outside Malta
The Ramblers, UK “…are Britain’s biggest walking charity. We’ve been working for over 70 years to promote walking and to improve conditions for everyone who walks in England, Scotland and Wales.”